1. describe what happened in the experiment and propose an explanation for your observations.
Fish is big and shrimp is white.
2. explain why some of the jars changed color. the bromothymol blue will turn yellow in presence of carbon dioxide
Because it has less oxygen.
3. describe how plants and animals are dependent on each other.
Plant make oxygen and fish need oxygen
4. make a prediction about what will happen.
It all will alive.
5. if anything happened, try to explain why. sunlight causes the plants to give off oxygen.
Plant need light to make oxygen.